Go back

The RSH Polymere GmbH

History

Milestones

2016

25th anniversary of RSH POLYMERE

2009

Compounding operations begin

2006

Construction of Bomlitz plant in Walsrode Industrial Park

2003

RSH POLYMERE GmbH purchases Kunststoffwerk Draak


1997

Recycle pelletization and plastic scrap grinding operations begin

1991

Founding of RSH POLYMERE GmbH by Renate, Swen and Helmut Draak, with operational focus on plastics trading

1985

Construction of main production plant building, accommodation of all production activities under one roof

1964

Founding of Kunststoffwerk Draak. The plastics plant is located on Vierhöfener Strasse in Garstedt (bordering on the famous Lüneburg Heath). Production 5 days a week, utilizing newly acquired forklift trucks and blending silos. Delivery to customers by the company's own fleet of trucks.


1962

The Draak family moves the company into new premises, an old dairy located in the village of Kirchgellersen just outside of Lüneburg. The building offers enough space for the company's first Extruder.

1960

The company moves into an abandoned margarine factory on Horner Landstrasse in the Hamburg district of Billstedt. A new company slogan is born: "From Billstedt (as regrind) to Hong Kong and Morocco and back to Billstedt (as plastic consumer goods)".

1958

Founding of Werner Draak KG by Werner and Walter Draak. This grinding plant for plastic scrap is located on Spaldingstrasse in Hamburg's Berliner Tor district.

Go back