Our manufacturing quality control goes far beyond usual QC measures in the plastics recycling sector, starting with careful selection of incoming raw materials and extending to complete finished-product QC traceability. Continuous laboratory testing before, during and following production ensures consistently high product quality.
Our quality control laboratories are superbly equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. Our lab staff have expert know-how which is updated by ongoing education on a regular basis. We will be happy to provide data sheets, safety data sheets, REACH and RoHS certifications, personalized supply specifications and analysis certificates as required for our products.
Here are our test capabilities at a glance:
- MFR / MVR (melt flow rate / melt volume-flow rate)
- Moisture content
- Ash residue
- Impact strength (Charpy) / notched impact strength
- Tensile modulus, yield strength, tensile strength
- Strain at tensile strength, stress at break, strain at break
- Vicat softening temperature, heat deflection temperature
- Shore hardness (Shore A/D)
- FTIR spectroscopy
- Colour measurement
- Thermal ageing resistance
- Test specimen with grained surface texturing
- Dart Drop Test
Tests of a more specialized nature can be carried out at MAKSC GmbH. Highly respected in the recycling / compounding sector, MAKSC GmbH is a lab we have worked with for many years. The lab is managed by Dr. Martina Lehmann and is located in Barleben / Germany.
+ Careful selection of incoming raw materials
+ Complete QC traceability
+ Laboratory testing before, during and following production