Certification / documents
Since it was founded, RSH's objective has been to create and maintain lean and efficient management structures to deliver a professional response to customers and suppliers at all times. This approach applies to all company processes and procedures.
And a continual improvement process, followed, shaped and implemented by our team, ensures long-term and sustainable compliance with the objective.
Many of our procedures and structures are now certified by independent committees and accepted standards.
- At the Hamburg plant RSH has been certified as a specialist waste disposal company since 1997 in accordance with article 52 of the German Act on Recycling and Waste Management (KrW-/AbfG).
- Well-known plastics processing companies certify us regularly as part of supplier and customer audits according to their own standards.
- Since April 2002 RSH has been certified as final processor for films (LDPE, HDPE and PP) in accordance with the German Act on Recycling and Waste and the German Regulations on packaging (VerpackV) at the Garstedt plant.
- In June 2012, our company's own Energy Management System DIN EN ISO 50001 was audited (by an independent committee) regarding careful and efficient handling and use of energy resources.
- In April 2012 RSH obtained DIN EN ISO 9001 certification for its compounding segment.
- In June 2013 RSH obtained the EuCertPlast Certificate of compliance for its material recycling production line of post consumer foils in Garstedt.